CollegeBoard SAT testing Information
Mt. Blue High School is a host location for the CollegeBoard's SAT Testing.
Click to see this year's schedule.
School Code: 200365
What to Bring on Test Day
There are only a few things you really need to bring on test day and a lot of things you'll be
better off leaving at home. Be sure to bring:
● Face covering - if it makes the student feel more comfortable
● Your up-to-date admission ticket. (You need to print this out & bring it with you.)
● Acceptable photo ID (Physical Photo ID i.e. drivers license or current school ID)
● Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
● An approved calculator
● Epinephrine auto-injectors (like EpiPens) are permitted without the need for
accommodations. They must be placed in a clear bag and stored under the student’s
desk during testing. For policies on other medications and medical devices, contact
Services for Students with Disabilities.
Important: Print Your Admission Ticket
Even if you already printed your admission ticket when you registered, check again to make
sure your test center hasn’t changed. Sign in to your College Board account to print your
updated admission ticket. You can't get into the test center without it.
Nice to Have
● A watch (without an audible alarm)
● Extra batteries and backup equipment—you’ll have to ask for permission to
access them. They can’t be on your desk during the test.
● A bag or backpack
● A drink or snacks (for your break)
Here are some links from CollegeBoard where you can find more detailed information: