Resources for Parents

Maine crisis hotline / mental health / suicide prevention 

  • Statewide Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
  • Western Maine Behavioral Health (Franklin County Crisis Hotline)  207-860-0659

Student Record Requests

Transfer Students

Student records requests for transfer students should be made by the school the student is transferring to, or the receiving school. Receiving schools should use their district or school records request form signed by the parent.

Records Requests by Parents

Grades PreK - 12
Parents requesting academic, medical, special education, or other school records be released for students in grades PreK - 12 should contact Melanie Prescott at 207-778-3561, ext 4708. A completed Release of Record form should be emailed to Melanie Prescott or faxed to 207-778-3564.

Special Education Records
Parents or guardians requesting specific special education records be released must complete the Records Request form specific to special education. The completed form should be emailed to Bette Jo Tracy or faxed to 207-778-9810.

Past Graduate Transcript Request

Past graduates of Mt. Blue High School (MBHS) can request their academic transcript by completing this online form. Most requests are processed within two (2) business days.

Support for students and families with housing instability

Every Maine school system has a local McKinney-Vento liaison to assist families and  youth who are experiencing housing instability. Please follow this link for more information on our system of supports - McKinney-Vento Information for Families and Youth Experiencing Housing Instability

Other Resources