Resources for Parents
Maine crisis hotline / mental health / suicide prevention
- Statewide Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
- Western Maine Behavioral Health (Franklin County Crisis Hotline) 207-860-0659
Student Record Requests
Student records requests for transfer students should be made by the school the student is transferring to, or the receiving school. Receiving schools should use their district or school records request form signed by the parent.
Records Requests by Parents
Grades PreK - 8
Parents requesting academic, medical, special education, or other school records be released for students in grades PreK - 8 should contact Deb Nightingale at 207-779-9612. A completed Release of Record form should be emailed to Deb Nightingale or faxed to 207-778-4160.
Grades 9 - 12
Parents requesting academic, medical, special education, or other school records be released for students in grades 9 - 12 should contact Melanie Prescott at 207-778-3561, ext 4708. A completed Release of Record form should be emailed to Melanie Prescott or faxed to 207-778-3564.
Special Education Records
Parents or guardians requesting specific special education records be released must complete the Records Request form specific to special education. The completed form should be emailed to Bette Jo Tracy or faxed to 207-778-9810.
Past Graduate Transcript Request
Past graduates of Mt. Blue High School (MBHS) can request their academic transcript by completing this online form. Most requests are processed within two (2) business days.
Support for students and families with housing instability
Every Maine school system has a local McKinney-Vento liaison to assist families and youth who are experiencing housing instability. Please follow this link for more information on our system of supports - McKinney-Vento Information for Families and Youth Experiencing Housing Instability
- Cell Phone and Electronic Device Trade In/Recycle - This is a resource provided by Verizon, which has a zero landfill policy.
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce - Information about business and services in Franklin County.
- Franklin Community Health Network - Access to health and wellness information for our community.
- Maine Department of Education
- PowerSchool Access for Parents and Students
- If you install the mobile PowerSchool app, you will need the RSU 9 district code 'XBMX' to access your account.
- symbaloo - Computer Security and Safety Parent Information/Resources
- United Way of the Tri-Valley Area - UWTVA strives to unite people and resources to improve lives and build a strong and healthy community.
- Western Maine Market - Online farmer's market based in Farmington.