The information shared on this page pertains to the Mt. Blue Regional School District - RSU 9.
Health & Safety Updates
Health & Safety Updates announce revisions to our districtwide health and safety protocols.
COVID-19 vaccination rates
Data is searchable by school district - data collected from Maine CDC and Maine DOE.
Maine Student Vaccination Rates
Data is searchable by school district and school - data collected from RSU 9 by Maine DOE.
“Central Operations Staff” is defined as individuals who are employed on a contracted, temporary, full-, or part-time basis, and are itinerant (travel among schools or student populations) or school entity-wide, (e.g. bus drivers, central office staff, shared service providers.)
The table below illustrates the current weekly COVID-19 case count in RSU 9 (by school / location) and the cumulative case count for the 2021/22 school year. The table will be updated on Friday afternoons and does not differentiate between staff and student cases.
SCHOOL / LOCATION
Case Count for Week ENding
Cumulative Case Count - 2021/22 school year
|Academy Hill School||0||
|Cape Cod Hill School||0||
|Cascade Brook School||2||
|G. D. Cushing School||0||
|Mt. Blue Campus||2||
|Mt. Blue Middle School||3||
|W. G. Mallett School||2||
|Other - refers to cases in staff or students who work in or attend multiple locations across the district||0||
Health Notices announce districtwide positive cases of COVID-19 and associated close contacts.
- Health Notice #12 - Sept. 24, 2021
- Health Notice #11 - Sept. 22, 2021
- Health Notice #10 - Sept. 21, 2021
- Health Notice #9 - Sept. 20, 2021
- Health Notice #8 (Rev) - Sept. 17, 2021
- Health Notice #7 - Sept. 15, 2021
- Health Notice #6 - Sept. 14, 2021
- Health Notice #5 - Sept. 13, 2021
- Health Notice #4 - Sept. 12, 2021
- Health Notice #3 - Sept. 9, 2021
- Health Notice #2 - Sept. 8, 2021
- Health Notice #1 - Sept. 1, 2021