Volunteering in Mt. Blue Regional School District
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteers are not allowed in RSU 9 schools at the current time. We appreciate your interest and will post updates as they become available.
Thank you for taking an interest in volunteering in Mt. Blue Regional School District. We know that your time is precious, and appreciate you wanting to spend yours volunteering for our students.
We welcome parent, grandparent, guardian, University of Maine at Farmington student, and community volunteers from the towns we serve (Chesterville, Farmington, Industry, New Sharon, New Vineyard, Starks, Temple, Vienna, Weld, and Wilton) and partner with through the Foster Career and Technical Education Center.
- Volunteers play an integral part in the day-to-day activities in the schools of Mt. Blue Regional School District.
- Volunteers enhance all aspects of the educational process by providing student enrichment, individual educational assistance, and relieving teachers of some non-instructional tasks.
- Volunteers stimulate community interest and support through direct and positive participation in our classrooms.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteers are not allowed in RSU 9 schools at the current time and we are not accepting volunteer registration forms. We appreciate your interest and will post updates as they become available.
The volunteer registration process is easy
- Read the Volunteer Procedures
- Volunteers must register once per school year
Click on the name of the school below to complete the Volunteer Registration Form
- If you would like to volunteer in more than one school or have more than one student attending a school, you will need to complete a form for each school and student.
- You will be notified as soon as your registration form has been processed