Transportation & Facilities
Mt. Blue Regional School District facilities, maintenance, and transportation are managed from the office located at the Bus Garage. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about student transportation or facilities, please contact us directly using the contact information above.
OUR Administrative TEAM
Join our team!
- Click here for a complete list of bus driver, custodial, and maintenance job openings and to complete our online application.
Bus Rules & Responsibilities
- The bus driver is in charge at all times
- Stay in your assigned seats, and in your own space
- Do not eat or drink
- No swearing, loud talk, name-calling, or harassment of any kind
- Keep the bus clean
- Be at the pick-up point 5 minutes before pick-up time
- No skis, ski poles, or skateboards allowed on the bus
- Hockey sticks, baseball bats, lacrosse sticks, etc. must be in a bag
- Windows can be put down with the driver's permission only
school bus anti-bullying rules
- We will not bully others
- We will try to help students who get bullied
- We will try to include students who are left out
- If we know someone is being bullied, we will tell the driver and an adult at home