January 19, 2021
Hello RSU 9 Families,
As we begin full remote instruction tomorrow, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are offering multiple ways to get support for technology. Our standard support is available in three ways:
- Self-directed resources on our website.
- By email – send a message to email@example.com from your student’s district email account.
- By phone – if your student does not have a district email account, call our helpline at 207-779-9888 on school days (Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 2:30 pm; Fridays from 7:30 am to 12 pm).
We are also happy to offer informal, drop-in support via Zoom over the next two days. Sessions are available in the morning and early afternoon to help troubleshoot any problems that might arise while learning remotely:
- Tuesday, January 20 from 9 am to 10 am and from 12 pm to 1 pm.
- Wednesday, January 21 from 9 am to 10 am and from 12 pm to 1 pm.
As a friendly reminder, district policies, rules, and expectations apply to both in-person and remote learning. I would also encourage you to take a moment to review our Video Conferencing Guidelines.
We look forward to supporting you and your students in this new model of learning.