Mt Blue High School


The School Counseling Office is the home to several other forms that students may need access to during their high school.

College Course Declaration

Mt. Blue High School students have access to numerous opportunities to take college courses through Maine's Community College and University Systems. These courses are offered at minimal, or no cost, to the student and may count for high school credit in addition to the college credits that are awarded.

Students should consult with their school counselor for a full list of college course opportunities. Once a course is selected, students must complete the College Course Declaration Form and return it to the School Counseling Office for processing and final approval.

Senior Transcript Request Form

Most post-secondary institutions require potential students to submit their current high school transcript as part of the application process. Students should make the request by completing the Senior Student Transcript Request Form and returning it to the School Counseling Office. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.

Work Permit Application

In the State of Maine, all minors under the age of 16 are required to have a work permit in order to work.

The instructions are as follows:

  • You and your parent or legal guardian should read Maine's Child Labor Laws.
  • You must have filled out a job application and been offered a job.
  • You must complete the Work Permit application AND have it signed by your parent or legal guardian.
  • You must return the completed Work Permit application, in person or by mail, to the School Counseling Office (MBHS, 129 Seamon Road, Farmington, ME 04938). From there, the necessary verifications will be made and the application will be forwarded to the Superintendent's Office for consideration and final decision.
  • You will receive notification from the Superintendent's Office when the decision has been finalized.