REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO MT. BLUE HIGH SCHOOL
To be considered for admission to Mt. Blue High School, you and your child must complete the student application and upload it with the appropriate signatures and other required documentation included below.
- A completed student application, in English. All the information must be true and accurate. The application must be printed, signed by the student and parent/guardian, and uploaded through the Application Upload portal.
- An interview is required to assess English proficiency.
- Copy of High School AcademicTranscript required, in English. If seeking a Mt. Blue High School diploma, a transcript that includes grade 9 is required.
- Color copy of Passport.
- Medical Information: Medical & Vaccination Release, in English; pursuant to Maine Immunization Requirements.
- Proof of Health/Medical Insurance.
- Family Album – Please include at least one picture of yourself. This may include family members and friends.
- Payment of a $250 processing fee. This fee is non-refundable unless the student's F1 Visa is not granted.
- If a student plans to participate in athletics while at Mt. Blue, they must meet the eligibility requirements of the Maine Principals' Association.