REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO MT. BLUE HIGH SCHOOL
To be considered for admission to Mt. Blue High School, you and your child must complete the student application and upload it with the appropriate signatures and other required documentation included below.
- A completed student application, in English. All the information must be true and accurate. The application must be printed, signed by the student and parent/guardian, and uploaded through the Application Upload portal.
- Skype Interview to assess English proficiency or another face to face interview.
- Copy of High School Transcript required, in English. If seeking a Mt. Blue High School diploma, a transcript that includes grade 9 is required.
- Family Album – Please include at least one picture of yourself. This may include family members and friends.
- Copy of Passport with your picture.
- Medical Information: Medical Release and Vaccination Release, in English.
- Proof of Health Insurance.
- Signed Parental Consent in case of an Emergency (included in Student Application).
- If a student plans to participate in athletics while at Mt. Blue, they must meet the eligibility requirements of the Maine Principals' Associations and complete their Transfer Waiver Request Form.
- Payment (non-refundable unless F1 Visa is not granted) - if the student's F1 Visa is not granted, you will be refunded all monies except for a $250 processing fee.