TUITION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
School Year – Starts at the end of August and is completed in early June. View the current school calendar.
Tuition is non-refundable unless the student's F1 Visa is not granted. In that case, you will be refunded all monies except for a $250 processing fee.
- TUITION PER YEAR - $25,000 US Dollars which includes school lunch and all school fees
- HOMESTAY - $8,000 US Dollars which includes all meals other than school lunch. Also includes Homestay during school vacation weeks.
- TOTAL COST PER YEAR - $33,000 US Dollars (Does NOT include Health/Medical Insurance)
Single Semester Program
Semester I - End of August thru mid-January
Semester II - Mid-January thru early June
- TUITION PER SEMESTER - $12,500 US Dollars which includes school lunch and all school fees
- HOMESTAY - $4,000 US Dollars which includes all meals other than school lunch. Also includes Homestay during school vacation weeks.
- TOTAL COST PER SEMESTER - $16,500 US Dollars (Does NOT Include Health/Medical Insurance)
Mt. Blue Regional School District has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and 24x7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
- Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of our accounts around the world .
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app and text alerts .
- Flywire’s internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote from your bank, we will match it.
PAYMENT DUE DATES
Required tuition payments are due prior to the I-20 release.
Homestay payments are due prior to the start of the school year or semester, depending on your program.
Two needs-based scholarships are available to help ensure that an education on Mt. Blue Campus is economically accessible to interested students.
More information and the application for the Cougar Scholarship and Cougar Den Scholarship is available here.